Monday, April 21, 2008

apr20

Yesterday I failed to accomplish the task of getting a scholarship to SAA. After a few years of pull work for my portfolio I still was beat by some 17,18,19 yr olds. Sad really I thought I was pretty good.

I have been highly motivated this year. Ive made it a point this year to constantly keep my future in mind. With all that I really have not accomplished yet I will still continue to work to better my arts even if I did not get the scholarship. I will continue to come up with ideas. I have been doing many things and Ive noticed Id like to do too much at times....

Things I am currently working or have finished this year:

rogsports.com - editing again.
fielyarts.com
kates music logo
parakino - soon to come!!!
saa - soon to go there!!!
proposal
A Taste for Dinosaurs - children's book
I will never leave you(temporary title) - motivational book
music - 14 songs written
music - learning piano!!!!!

No comments: